Register your limited company with Smarta Formations in 3 quick and simple steps.
We are a Companies House authorised agent.
1. Select your name
Use our name checker, to search your limited company name availability. If your name is unavailable, you will be prompted to enter an alternative name that is free. Our name checker, will provide you with a list of similar names that are unavailable to help you make a final decision.
Complete our simple form to register your new company. You'll need to enter your company address, details of directors, shareholders and persons of significant control (PSCs), and your own details to complete this process.
Then, once you’re done, simply submit the form to Companies House.
3. Keep track using our control centre
Store all your official documents and tools relating to your business in one place - our Smarta Formations portal is secure and easy to access.
What you'll need
- A suitable business name
- Company address (this can be your residential address)
- At least one company director
- Details of the company shares (you'll need at least one shareholder)
- Details of people with significant control of you company (this could be the same person listed as director)